The APRU Global Health Program is delighted to announce the finalists in the 2017 APRU Global Health Virtual Case Competition and winners in the APRU Global Health Program Conference Student Poster Contest.
We congratulate ALL TEAMS for their fantastic and inspiring work.
The finalists of the virtual case competition, with this year’s theme “Promoting Smoke-Free Campuses in the Pacific Rim”, were selected by a panel of APRU Global Health Program members and other global expert judges. Here are the three finalists of the 2017 Global Health Virtual Case Competition:
– University of Sydney
– University of Indonesia
– Thammasat University
Winning Team: University of Indonesia
The videos of the finalist teams was choosen at the 2017 APRU GH Program’s annual conference at the University of Philippines. The winning team was announced at the conference and awarded prize of US$500.
The winners of the student poster competition were judged by APRU Global Health Program members and a representative from the conference host university. Here are the winners of the APRU Global Health Program Conference Student Poster Contest:
– 1st Place: Taehyun Kim (Seoul National University)
– 2nd Place: Serge Jean Paul Ndashimye (University of Rwanda)
– 3rd Place: Haven Nisly, Ashen Parikh, & Audrey Nguyen (University of California, Los Angeles)
– 1st Place: Justin Trop (University of Southern California)
– 2nd Place: Fan-Ju Hsiao (National Taiwan University)
– 3rd Place: Nurul Syafika A.H. (University of Malaya)
All student posters were presented at the APRU Global Health Program Conference.