“Dementia, Cognition, and Healthy and Productive Aging”
The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
December 7-8, 2018, Hong Kong
Hosted by the HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, the 9th Annual Association of Pacific Rim Universities Research Conference on Population Aging took place at HKUST Jockey Club Institute for Advanced Studies/ Lo Ka Chung Building.
The conference focused on the four key areas of aging:
1. Dementia and cognitive function of the elderly, including measurement, determinants, and consequences for work and elderly care
2. Health care and long-term care
3. Extending working lives, pensions, and retirement
4. Elderly well-being, including economic, social, and physical and mental health
– Kaarin Anstey (The Australian National University)
– Angelique Chan (National University of Singapore)
– Karl Herrup (HKUST)
– Arie Kapteyn (University of Southern California)
– Hiroki Nakatani (Keio University)
– Yi Zeng (Peking University)
– Yaohui Zhao (Peking University)
Ph.D. Student Session:
A special session is organized for Ph.D. student research presentation on December 7, from 5:30-7:00 p.m.
Click here to see the report written by Keio University.