By Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Limited (HKCMCL)
Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Limited (HKCMCL) is sharing this call for proposals with international universities (outside of Hong Kong SAR) to host the Online Entrepreneurship Boot Camp as part of the Cyberport University Partnership Programme (CUPP) focused on FinTech.
CUPP Entrepreneurship Boot Camp: Hosting University Expectations and Responsibilities
Universities will design an online interactive entrepreneurship bootcamp programme for up to 25 Hong Kong student teams. Universities will develop and conduct a nurturing programme, which comprises of vibrant and interactive learning environment, with a combination of lectures, simulations and group discussions. The nurturing programme will inspire CUPP team’s thinking, drive innovation and to take their projects to new levels of development.
- Design and conduct assessment e.g. written test to help select the suitable 25 teams among the nominated teams to join CUPP.
- Invite and confirm a training team, which includes professional trainers, facilitators and mentors, and industry speakers (with expertise in FinTech is preferred) in areas important to CUPP teams for successful project development such as but not limited to strategies, market and trends, start-up finance and investment, governance, leadership and change, etc. The training team will share their experience, professional knowledge, significant entrepreneurial mind-set that empowering the budding entrepreneurs.
- Recommendation on pre-camp and post-camp activities held in Hong Kong to get the CUPP teams ready for the Entrepreneurship Boot Camp and the Hong Kong Demo Day.
Bootcamp format and resources:
The Online Entrepreneurship Boot Camp must contain 30 hours or more training hours, including at least 20 hours of seminars, 5 hours of FinTech guest speakers, 5 hours group activities and 2 hours of professional advice consultation per team.
- The consultants for professional advice should have knowledge in FinTech or experience in startup.
- The consultants should provide advice on project development for the teams to get ready for Demo Day.
- Provide study materials including reading material before the Online Entrepreneurship Boot Camp and homework to the CUPP teams prior/during the Online Entrepreneurship Boot Camp.
- Provide one (1) trainer representative or delegate from the Service Provider organisation to be the judging member of the Hong Kong Demo Day.
- Provide one (1) representative or delegate from the Service Provider organisation to attend the Graduation Ceremony and award the Certificate of Completion to CUPPers on stage.
- Provide one (1) additional training-related service and explain in detail including number of beneficiaries, examples of additional training-related service could be networking event, physical activities in Hong Kong or overseas after Boot Camp, company visit etc.
More information about the programme here.
|The Schedule of the tendering
|Tender Briefing Session via Zoom
9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. on 7 May 2021 (Hong Kong Time)Session 2
5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. on 7 May 2021 (Hong Kong Time)
|Deadline for Questions raised by Tenderers
|5:00 p.m. on 19 May 2021 (Hong Kong Time)
|Publication of answers to questions by Tenderers
|5:00 p.m. on 21 May 2021 (Hong Kong Time)
|Date for lodging of tender
|12:00 nn on 22 June 2021 (Hong Kong Time)
|Tender Presentation (Tenderers could present in person or on Zoom)
|29 & 30 June 2021 (Hong Kong Time)
(The exact presentation date and time will be released on 24 June 2021)
|To attend the tender briefing session via Zoom please fill in this form.
- Complete ‘Reply to Tender Notice’ (Annex A) and ‘Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Undertaking’ (Annex B) on the above form to express interest.
- Register on Cyberport eProcurement system
- Once the Cyberport eProcurement registration is completed, login here and view tender document with a password provided by Cyberport.
For enquiries, please contact Anya Wong at [email protected].
If you are interested to apply, please contact Jackie Wong at [email protected] for APRU International Secretariat notice.