Technology can be considered an essential tool for both students and instructors in today’s era. Whether software, apps, e-learning tools, or other technology, technology can transform the educational experience and lead to better student outcomes. Technology can also improve the dynamics between teachers and students. In this webinar, five experts from Hong Kong, Mexico, Singapore and Thailand will discuss examples of creative ways that faculty can use technology to improve the quality of their teaching, whether in the classroom or online. Participants will also spend time discussing and sharing ideas in small breakout sessions.
June 1 from 6-8 pm (PDT)/ June 2 from 9-11 am (HK time)
View the recording here.
- Irma Eraña, Tecnológico de Monterrey
- June Chan, The Hong Kong University of Science & Technology
Janice Tay Shan Chuan, Nanyang Technological University
- Nutthee Am-in, Chulalongkorn University
- Mellissa Withers, University of Southern California
- Catherine Zhou, The Hong Kong University of Science & Technology
Topic: Overview of Technologies Used to Enhance Learning in Medical Education
Topic: Leveraging Analytics in Blended Learning
Topic: Healthy Living & Wellbeing – Pre-lecture videos with questions, Padlet, Wooclap