Transitions in Health, Employment, Social Engagement and Intergenerational Transfers in Singapore (THE SIGNS) Study is a longitudinal survey designed to identify patterns, determinants, and outcomes of health, work, retirement, social engagement, volunteerism, intergenerational transfers and lifelong learning among older Singaporeans.
CARE 2021 SYMPOSIUM
Growing Older In Singapore: Findings from a National Longitudinal Study of Older Adults
Date & Time
November 16 at 9 am -1:30 pm (Singapore time)
- Overview of THE SIGNS Study
- Changes in Health Expectancy over time
- Transition in social network types
- Association of receipt of support from children with older adult well-being
- Retirement effects on physical activity
- Prevalence and correlates use of digital technology
- Lifelong learning and volunteering
Download a flyer here.