The 12th APRU Populating Ageing Conference 2022 will be held on November 10 – 11 virtually.
The conference is co-organized by the Centre for Ageing Research & Education (CARE), Duke-NUS Medical School at National University of Singapore and the School of Public Affairs at Zhejiang University. The theme of this year’s conference is “Ageing at the time of crisis: Understanding needs, navigating new challenges”
Visit the conference’s website at https://apru2022-ageing-conference.com.
Call for Posters
The Conference encourages young researchers and doctoral students to submit a poster related to policy care practices and elderly care services. The selected posters will be presented at the conference. The best presenters on each topic will get a chance to win a prize of RMB 2000.
- Macro-economic and policy-related challenges (fiscal and health-related elements)
- Care ecosystems and caregiving responsibilities
- Work and income security
- Physical and mental well-being including cognitive function and dementia
- Social engagement and social isolation/exclusion
- Intergenerational relationships
- Technology use and digital divide
- Translating research into practice (evidence-based research)
Call for Abstracts
View the abstract guidelines and template here.
The abstract submission is closed. All abstracts will be reviewed and an acceptance notice will be sent out in early October.