The 12th APRU Populating Ageing Conference 2022 will be held on November 10 – 11 virtually.
The conference is co-organized by the Centre for Ageing Research & Education (CARE), Duke-NUS Medical School at National University of Singapore and the School of Public Affairs at Zhejiang University. The theme of this year’s conference is “Ageing at the time of crisis: Understanding needs, navigating new challenges”
Visit the conference’s website at https://apru2022-ageing-conference.com.
- Macro-economic and policy-related challenges (fiscal and health-related elements)
- Care ecosystems and caregiving responsibilities
- Work and income security
- Physical and mental well-being including cognitive function and dementia
- Social engagement and social isolation/exclusion
- Intergenerational relationships
- Technology use and digital divide
- Translating research into practice (evidence-based research)
For the abstract guidelines and template, please download here.
Submit your abstract at https://forms.office.com/r/sPkzVwA90q.
Deadline: August 10, 2022