- Innovation for Disaster Risk Reduction
- Engineering and Infrastructure for Disaster Risk Reduction
- Community Health and Well-being for Disaster Risk Reduction
- Building Community Resilience in Disaster Management
- Social and Governance Policies/ Socio-economic Issues in Disaster Management
- Disaster Communication in Disaster Management
Registration Fee (participate in the on-site event)
- Early bird: approx. USD 180
- Early bird for student: approx. USD 140
For on-site participants, the registration fee covers coffee breaks and lunches at the symposium, a dinner cruise, a certificate, a proceeding, and a souvenir. Find out more details about the registration fee for participating online here.
- [Closed] Submit an abstract before August 15, 2022. View an abstract template here.
- Acceptance notification will be sent on August 26, 2022
- Register here to get an early bird rate before September 9, 2022