The 17th APRU Multi-Hazards Symposium 2022 will be held on November 29 – 30 in Thailand.
The symposium is organized by the Faculty of Engineering and the Risk and Disaster Management Program of Chulalongkorn University in collaboration with the APRU. The theme of this year’s symposium is “Innovation Towards Sustainable Growth and Disaster Risk Reduction”
Visit the symposium’s website at https://apru2022.eng.chula.ac.th.
- Innovation for Disaster Risk Reduction
- Engineering and Infrastructure for Disaster Risk Reduction
- Community Health and Well-being for Disaster Risk Reduction
- Building Community Resilience in Disaster Management
- Social and Governance Policies/ Socio-economic Issues in Disaster Management
- Disaster Communication in Disaster Management
- Submit an abstract before June 3o, 2022.
- Acceptance notification will be sent on August 1, 2022
Download an abstract template here.
Submit your abstract here.
Postal Address: Office of International Affairs, Faculty of Engineering, Chulalongkorn University 254 Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand