APRU Esports Fellowship Program 2nd Cohort
We are excited to share that the nomination period is now open for the Esports Fellowship Program 2nd Cohort!
Led by Tecnológico de Monterrey and in partnership with Cyberport, the APRU Esports Fellowship Program is an international network of student leaders engaged in next-generation learning experiences that support the growth of healthy, vibrant Esports communities and are seeking to become the future leaders of the Esports industry.
Cyberport will offer students insights and access the esports industry through workshops, internship opportunities, and entrepreneurship opportunities.
We invite all APRU Member universities to nominate undergraduate students and advisors to participate in the APRU Esports Fellowship Program 2nd Cohort.
What are the expected outcomes?
- Create an immediate and lasting impact on student communities
- Connect students and their communities across borders
- Place students in internships and jobs
- Cultivate an alumni network that is accretive to both the fellowship and APRU Esports participating universities
- Develop Leadership Competencies
- Expand Student-led Campus Initiatives