Every year, APRU Senior International Leaders convene to discuss the issues facing their societies and the Asia-Pacific region and to review and plan our international strategy as a network.
This year the Senior International Leaders’ Week themed “Acting Together in the New Abnormal” will be held virtually from October 6 to 9, 2020.
This event will span over four days. Interest group meetings will be arranged around a main meeting. This enables you to attend the main meeting and also to sign up for the sessions which suit your interest and schedule.
The Main Meeting, Wednesday, October 7
- The main Senior International Leaders’ Meeting will feature a discussion with higher education experts who have been asked to set out what they think are the critical challenges for research universities in the current crisis.
- This discussion will be followed by an APRU presentation of what initiatives we have taken together to meet the crisis and future plans. Input from members for their assessments, insights and ideas will be welcomed during discussion.
Related sessions for which members are welcome to register:
- Panel discussion “STEM Education across the APRU Network: Shaping Learning Experiences for Students”. This session is open to all faculty members of APRU universities.
- Indigenous Studies working group meeting.
- Program working group meetings and session reports (details will be available soon).
- Orientation sessions for new APRU members (by invitation).
Program and registration: www.aprusilweek.org
Enquiries: Ms Elaine Hung ([email protected])
We look forward to meeting you virtually in October!